OVERVIEW OF THE POSITION: Our client is partnering with TeamBradley to find an excellent Software Engineer. This career opportunity is in a fast paced environment collaborating with team members. The right person for this position is a strategic thinker and problem solver.
- Develop and maintain C and Java
- Software development is all phases
- Maintain documentation and procedures
- Diagnose issues
- Degreed with 2+ years of C and Java programming experience
- Unix or Linux environment experience
- TCP/IP, JSON, XML, XSD and XSLT understanding
- Web Services, MQ-Series, Sockets, SOAP, and RESTful experience
- Less than 10% travel
- Able to pass state and federal background check
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY: Resumes without the required technical skills and experience will not be considered. Although a strong desire for a certain type of position is a credit to your goal, experience is necessary. Our client is not considering sponsorship at this time and is not open to relocation expenses.
ID#: 13394 – Software Engineer