St Louis, MO
OVERVIEW OF THE POSITION: Our client, a global financial service corporation, provides their clients with superior customer service while always striving to exceed client expectations. They believe in providing quality services to their clients; they must employ innovative individuals that embrace a team collaborative spirit to provide outstanding solutions to their customers. They are currently looking for a Software Engineer that is strong in C# and WPF. This position is located near the St Louis, MO area and is currently hybrid.
- Manage external data feeds
- Develop and support applications, including debugging current systems and programming enhancements
- Collaborate to understand business needs and/or limitations; identify gaps in requirements.
- Develop detailed specs for enhancements or new systems
- Write complex code and maintain continuous integrations and processes
- Understand outcomes of the testing phase and identify solutions
- Collaborate with team members to ensure the successful delivery, implementation, and release of enhancements
- Manage the backlog of work items
- Implement system policies and procedures and implement software development best practices
- Apply compliance requirements within the scope of responsibility, provide documentation, and participate in compliance activities
- 7+ years of previous experience
- Previous experience in the financial services industry
- Understanding of software development methodologies, tools, and techniques: C#, Crystal Reports, Data models/database engineering, Entity Framework, Model-View-ViewModel architecture, Object-oriented design principles, Source code control, SQL Server/T-SQL, Visual Basic .NET, Windows Presentation Foundation, and WinForms
- Experience using Jira, Octopus deployments, and SQL Server Integration Services
- Experience with DevExpress WPF user interface controls and DevExpress MVVM Framework
- Experience performing Unit testing (nUnit or similar framework)
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY: Resumes without the required technical skills and experience will not be considered. Although a strong desire for a specific type of position is a credit to your goal, experience is necessary. Our client is not considering sponsorship and is not open to relocation expenses.
Software Engineer – 11834