User Application Software Engineer
OVERVIEW OF THE POSITION: Our client is partnering with TeamBradley to find an excellent Software Engineer. This career opportunity is in a fast paced environment. The right person for this position is a strategic thinker and problem solver. Has the ability to be creative and think outside the box. Strong communication and software development skills are required.
- Design/develop Java based user interfaces for applications
- Design, develop and maintain Web-based applications
- Assist in software development
- Analyze and diagnose application errors and issues
- Develop and maintain procedures and documentation
- Analyze issues and develop solutions
- Bachelors degree with 4+ years experience developing Java based front-end applications
- Understanding of web-based systems
- Experience in JSON, XML, XSLT technology, Unix and AIX/Windows Server
- Experience with mobile app development
- 25% domestic travel
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY: Resumes without the required technical skills and experience will not be considered. Although a strong desire for a certain type of position is a credit to your goal, experience is necessary. Our client is not considering sponsorship at this time and is not open to relocation expenses.
Id #: 13294 Software Engineer