OVERVIEW OF THE POSITION: Our client, a startup software development company is growing and they are teaming up with TeamBradley for a UI/UX Designer. They are looking for someone who has outstanding customer service and communication experience. The ideal person would be in Central or Eastern time zone or be able to work those hours.
- Converting requirements into designs for developers
- Maintain documentation
- Build mockups and wireframes, conduct design review and document new products with production/design team
- Stay up to date on all products
- In charge of request for product changes
- Improving and maintain existing designs
- Degreed with previous experience in UI/UX Design, Software Development, or Web design
- UI/UX design on Mobile and web
- Experience with Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Invision studio, Sketch or similar
- UI prototyping/wireframing programs such as Invision, XD, Figma, Balsamiq or similar
- Agile development, task management systems such as Atlassian JIRA, Trello or similar
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY: Resumes without the required technical skills and experience will not be considered. Although a strong desire for a certain type of position is a credit to your goal, experience is necessary. Our client is not considering sponsorship at this time and is not open to relocation expenses.
ID#:13462 – UI/UX Designer