Cloud Systems Engineer/DevOps Engineer/Cloud System Engineer/Cloud Engineer
Join an iconic organization leading with a purpose for over a century, pioneering everyday brands recognized worldwide. As a critical player in the Cloud Systems landscape, shape the future of Hybrid Cloud technologies while making a global impact.
Why You Should Apply
- Be a part of an exciting journey, driving the next generation of cloud innovations on a dynamic global team working on iconic brands.
- This company places such a high premium on face-to-face interaction that they will offer relocation assistance for you to move to the Racine, WI area.
- For everyone, this company offers onsite options for work-life balance, providing an excellent cafeteria with food options from around the world and meeting a variety of dietary needs, and a fitness center, including basketball and swimming.
- Family-friendly, this company also has an onsite childcare option.
- Being onsite, you’ll be able to interact with your team – this is how this company thrives.
- Exciting for summer fun is – Summer ½ Day Fridays.The company is closed between Dec. 25th and New Year’s.
- Reap the benefits of flexible work for qualified employees.
- Bonuses and long-term incentives.Matching 401K contributions.
Outstanding Benefits include.
Medical plans offer different options for deductibles.
Healthcare Flex Account
Prescription Drug Purchase options
Vision Care Insurance
Domestic Partner Benefits
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Dependent Life insurance, Wellness and fitness programs
Vacation typically 2 weeks to start
With a high focus on mental health, this company has always focused on the well-being of its employees
- Wellness Programs
- Onsite fitness center and programs
- Health assessments
- Coaching options
Legal AssistancePet Insurance for dogs and catsCommuter expense reimbursement account.Training and more.
The benefits of this company are well above the norm.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Work collaboratively supporting global Windows, Linux, Unix, and cloud services.
- Engage with cutting-edge technologies, including Azure Compute, PaaS, and Infrastructure as Code Deployment
- Ensuring consistent cloud provisioning, uptime, and data protection on-prem and Azure.
- Providing technical guidance to team members on Cloud and on-premises Technologies.
- Managing and forecasting usage statistics and growth estimates.
- Supporting IT groups in troubleshooting, resolving issues, and cloud service delivery.
- Participating in on-call rotation for critical issue resolution and occasional off-hours work.
- Be able to do the job as described.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field or equivalent experience.
- Expertise in supporting distributed Windows environments and Cloud platforms – Microsoft Azure.
- Familiarity with scripting and automation tools like PowerShell, Python, and Terraform.Experience in Azure services deployment, infrastructure as code, and Azure DevOps workflows.
How To Apply
We’d love to see your resume, but we don’t need it to have a conversation. Feel free to email me directly to Rich@teambradley.com and tell me why you’re interested. Or, if you do have a resume ready, apply here on this website.
Setting Expectations: We’d love to help every single person who is interested and applies to this role. Unfortunately, too many people apply who don’t appear capable of doing the job. We apologize in advance, but we will not be able to respond directly to all submissions. This client is an Equal Opportunity Employer
23-12052, Cloud Systems Engineer/DevOps Engineer/Cloud System Engineer/Cloud Engineer