OVERVIEW OF THE POSITION: Our client, a food and beverage company, is growing and turning to TeamBradley for help. They are currently searching for a Systems Analyst. This person will be supporting team members in their utilization of a Windows-based ERP system and its associated applications and tools. This role will initially be in the office 5 days a week.
- Monitor, resolve, or delegate, user reported issues and change requests
- Ensure timely communication with team members
- Use workflow management system to maintain and track IT request
- Provide guidance on computer functionality and features
- Collaboration with team members’ to process improvement initiatives and projects
- Evaluate systems and processes and make improvement and innovations
- Bachelor’s degree with previous experience working in a support role
- Windows operating system proficiency
- ERP applications experience
- Previous working experience with Supply Chain and warehouse management systems
- EDI experience a plus
- Previous experience in a privately held company a plus
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY: Resumes without the required technical skills and experience will not be considered. Although a strong desire for a certain type of position is a credit to your goal, experience is necessary. Our client is not considering sponsorship at this time and is not open to relocation expenses.
Systems Analyst -11786