Systems Administrator II
OVERVIEW OF THE POSITION: A leader in the manufacturing industry, this family-owned corporation stays true to their core mission and values—providing excellent work/life balance, having a positive impact in the world and growing an innovative organization! Our client places a high priority on their employees, offering them an in-depth benefits package, an exciting work environment and many other perks. This is an amazing organization to be apart of! Currently, they are looking for an experienced Systems Administrator II. Must have excellent communication skills.
- Create and use Policy Deployment
- Use project planning tools
- Demonstrate strong project management skills
- Provide support on Microsoft Office 365 applications, Active Directory, SharePoint, OneDrive, Mobile Device management and AWS
- Provide support on Networks including switches, wireless, SD-WAN and Server virtualization
- Support System Administrators
- Degreed a must with MCSA: Windows Server 2012 or greater strongly preferred
- 3+ years of administering a Microsoft Office 365 and Active Directory environment
- 3+ years of administering Microsoft Windows Server (2012+)
- 3+ years of supporting workstations
- 3+ years managing projects
- 2+ years supporting a multi-site network
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY: Resumes without the required technical skills and experience will not be considered. Although a strong desire for a certain type of position is a credit to your goal, experience is necessary. Our client is not considering sponsorship at this time and is not open to relocation expenses.
ID#:13419 – Systems Administrator II