OVERVIEW OF THE POSITION: A leader in the manufacturing industry, this family-owned corporation stays true to their core mission and values—providing excellent work/life balance, having a positive impact in the world and growing an innovative organization! Our client places a high priority on their employees, offering them an in-depth benefits package, an exciting work environment and many other perks. This is an amazing organization to be apart of! Currently, they are looking for an experienced Systems Administrator. Must have excellent communication skills.
- Create and use Policy Deployment
- Use project planning tools
- Provide hardware and desktop application support
- Provide support on operating systems (Dell/Microsoft). Printers – including SAP integration, and Phone systems
- Provide support on Active Directory, Backup solutions, Microsoft Office 365 application and workstations
- Support System Administrators
- Support cybersecurity standards and administer tools
- Use Standard Work/Work Instructions, Visual Controls, 5S and Real-Time Problem Resolution
- 2+ years supporting computer systems and administering Microsoft Windows server experience
- 2+ years experience managing VoIP phone and conferencing solutions
- 2+ years supporting a multi-site network
- MCSA: Windows Server 2012 or greater strongly preferred
- Minimum of at least a 2 year Associate degree
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY: Resumes without the required technical skills and experience will not be considered. Although a strong desire for a certain type of position is a credit to your goal, experience is necessary. Our client is not considering sponsorship at this time and is not open to relocation expenses.
ID#:13418 – Systems Administrator