OVERVIEW OF THE POSITION: Our client, a family owned marketing resource company is growing and turning to TeamBradley for help. They are currently looking for a Systems Admin. The right candidate will be a go getter with excellent time management and communication skills. This person will be responsible for assisting in Auditing, maintenance, monitoring, and reporting.
- Level I and II technical support
- Upgrade hardware and software
- Maintaining SOC 2 documentation
- Manage Lansweeper assets and reports
- Active Directory, File transfer and Security audits
- Backup and camera system maintenance and monitoring
- Incident response documentation
- Degreed preferred or 2+ years of relevant experience
- Certifications a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products, Windows and MAC OS
- Inventory, SEIM, and network monitoring applications experience
- Disaster planning, backup strategy, and recovery experience
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY: Resumes without the required technical skills and experience will not be considered. Although a strong desire for a certain type of position is a credit to your goal, experience is necessary. Our client is not considering sponsorship at this time and is not open to relocation expenses.
ID#:13430 – Systems Admin