System Support Engineer / Software Support Engineer / Application Support Specialist
Are you a tech-savvy troubleshooter looking to make a substantial impact with your expertise? We’re seeking a System Support Engineer to provide unparalleled support and remediation for advanced data connector and business intelligence software solutions. Dive into a role where your technical skills directly contribute to the success and optimization of crucial business operations.
Why You Should Apply:
- A key role interfacing with cutting-edge analytics and business intelligence platforms.
- Opportunity to work with a diverse range of clients and industries.
- Engage in complex problem-solving that keeps business operations smooth and efficient.
- Join a team where your input on the support process drives continuous improvement.
- This company culture and environment is one of promoting from within. It is a great place to grow your skills in a niche software business.
This role is Hybrid with a planned onboarding process. Candidates need to live local. The office is in the Lisle, IL
Benefits: Key to the health and well-being of all employees is knowing you have insurance that takes care of you and your family. This company knows and understands that. Benefits are included!!!!
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Providing expert-level support and resolution for data integration and software issues.
- Monitoring system dashboards and remediating any anomalies or delays.
- Collaborating with technical staff and major software vendors to resolve complex issues.
- Utilizing SQL for in-depth analysis and problem resolution; Debug, SQL-based and SSIS package implementation.
- Conducting installations and configurations of key data connectors and analytics software. Use and maintain multiple virtual machines and comfortable navigating to multiple servers in a production environment.
- Be able to do the job as described, with a strong foundation in application and systems support.
- Possess clear and effective communication skills, both oral and written.
- Experience with relational databases.
- Adept in SQL (ideally Microsoft SQL server platform) and eager to apply this to real-world data problems.
- Experience with application servers (supporting web applications or server environments).
- Have a methodical approach to troubleshooting and system analysis.
- 2+ years of troubleshooting multi-level applications.
- Comfortable with multitasking and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
How To Apply
We’d love to see your resume, but we don’t need it to have a conversation. Send us an email to me, Rich Bradley, email@example.com and tell me why you’re interested. Or, if you do have a resume ready, apply on this site.
We’d love to help every single person who is interested and applies to this role. Unfortunately, too many people apply who don’t appear capable of doing the job. We apologize in advance, but we will not be able to respond directly to all submissions. Sponsorship is not an option for this role.
This client is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
TBI Id No: 24-13004 System Support Engineer / Software Support Engineer / Application Support Specialist