Farmington Hills , MI
OVERVIEW OF THE POSITION: Our client provides progressive technology strategies for various wholesale distributors nationwide. They have recently partnered with TeamBradley to find an experienced Infor SX.e Programmer. This person will consult, train and support clients’ ERP implementations. This position is near the Farmington Hills, MI area and is currently hybrid for local candidates (2-3 days in office, 2-3 days remote), and remote for nonlocal candidates.
- Conduct software training and support
- Create functional design requirements
- Identify creative solutions
- Must have significant experience training, implementing, and supporting Infor SX.e
- CloudSuite Distribution (CSD) experience
- Ability to understand and create support documentation
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
- Open to lite travel
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY: Resumes without the required technical skills and experience will not be considered. Although a strong desire for a certain type of position is a credit to your goal, experience is necessary. Our client is not considering sponsorship at this time.