OVERVIEW OF THE POSITION: Our client, a Chicago law firm, is growing and teaming up with TeamBradley to find an outstanding Support Specialist. The right candidate will be able to manage multiple different projects and have strong communication skills. They pride themselves on being a home for you and offering room for growth.
- Technical support and network administration
- Support, install, set-up, and troubleshooting of hardware, including servers, desktop equipment, printers, and telecommunication
- Maintains inventory of network hardware and software
- Develop and maintain documentation
- First and second-level escalation point for Help Desk
- Will work in a team of 3 supporting 150+ users.
- 3+ years of technical desk top support with law firm experience highly preferred
- Active Directory, VPN’s, Office 365, and video conferencing equipment experience
- Prolaw and iManage experience preferred
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY: Resumes without the required technical skills and experience will not be considered. Although a strong desire for a certain type of position is a credit to your goal, experience is necessary. Our client is not considering sponsorship at this time and is not open to relocation expenses.
ID#: 13415 – Support Specialist