JDE Supply Chain Business Analyst
Additional/Boutique Database ERP
OVERVIEW OF THE POSITION: Recognized as an industry leader in both technology and manufacturing, our client began as a small manufacturer and is now well-known worldwide. Although now a large corporation, our client strives to maintain a personable and close working environment for the employees. Offering a great benefits package, growth opportunities within the company, and to gain valuable industry experience, this is an outstanding company to be a part of! We are looking for an outstanding JDE Supply Chain Business Analyst. This position is located in Chicago, IL for local candidates, and remote for non-local candidates. For local candidates, this will be a hybrid position (3-4 days in office, and 1-2 days remote), and for remote candidates, some travel will be required.
- Improve business processes with system functionality and data integrity.
- Document business processes, requirements, and functional designs.
- End user support for key applications and data.
- Define business rules required for data accuracy and consistency.
- Identify and resolve data quality issues.
- Test and maintain computer programs and systems.
- Conduct investigational analysis to determine project or application feasibility.
- Collaborate with business users on solutions that impact day-to-day operations and projects.
- Establish and maintain relationships.
- Develop training materials and train others.
- Stay up to date on all emerging technology.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred with 5+ years’ work experience in applying information system solutions.
- Strong business acumen in Purchasing, Sales Order Management, MPS/MRP, Inventory Management, and Transportation Management. Understanding of Service and Warranty (a plus).
- Experience as a business analyst on large projects or multiple concurrent small projects.
- Extensive JD Edwards experience
- Manufacturing experience
- ERP implementation and support experience
- Experience with process/data mapping.
- System testing, troubleshooting, problem resolution, and user training experience.
- Knowledge of application development processes (SDLC preferred).
- Experience with Power BI and Orchestrator is a plus.
- 25 – 35 % travel depending on location
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY: Resumes without the required technical skills and experience will not be considered. Although a strong desire for a certain type of position is a credit to your goal, experience is necessary. Our client is not considering sponsorship currently and is not open to relocation expenses.
JDE Supply Chain Business Analyst – 23-12014