Sr Systems Administrator
OVERVIEW OF THE POSITION: Our client, a technology-driven manufacturer, is growing and turning to TeamBradley for help. Currently, they are looking for a Sr Systems Administrator. This position is currently located in the Woodstock, IL area and is on a hybrid work schedule (3 days in office, 2 days remote).
- Install and maintain servers.
- Implement software and packages.
- Support Anti-Malware security solutions.
- Build and install bare metal and virtual servers.
- Monitor and maintain storage area networks.
- Troubleshoot and resolve hardware and software.
- Support M365 and Microsoft Exchange.
- System backups and recovery.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred with 7+ years of experience.
- VMWare and Microsoft certifications are strongly preferred.
- Cisco and Palo Alto networking experience.
- Experience with VMWare (hosts and guests).
- Experience with backup solutions and concepts (Veeam, SQL, air gapping, etc.).
- Experience with Disaster Recovery.
- Endpoint Central, Nagios, SolarWinds, and patch management tools.
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY: Resumes without the required technical skills and experience will not be considered. Although a strong desire for a certain type of position is a credit to your goal, experience is necessary. Our client is not considering sponsorship at this time and is not open to relocation expenses.
Sr Systems Administrator – 23-12032