Sr Production Planner
OVERVIEW OF THE POSITION: A global automotive and industrial part manufacturing company is partnering with TeamBradley to add a Sr. Production Planner to their team. This person will be part of a team that works closely together to meet the needs of this exciting company. This role is responsible for production planning and coordinates workflow for multiple products while prioritizing operations. This is a first shift role.
- Design and manage Production and Inventory Control for Operations to make sure objectives are met
- Organize Operations planning process to make sure materials can accommodate both Customer commitments and forecast
- Manage Inventory team to ensure that process controls are in place
- Collaborate with production team to make sure schedules are met. Work directly with Purchasing to assure material are available
- Stay up to date with software development, present on-site technical expertise for the ERP system
- Determine software procedural improvements to the Operations process
- Evaluate customer information, forecast, orders, labor, and material availability and develop a schedule
- Lead process improvement projects to drive inventory reductions and work flow improvements
- Bachelor’s degree with 5+ years of manufacturing operations, manufacturing systems, product costing and planning experience
- Tier II MRP system(s) and Quality control process knowledge/experience
- Prior experience in a senior planning role
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft office
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY: Resumes without the required technical skills and experience will not be considered. Although a strong desire for a certain type of position is a credit to your goal, experience is necessary. Our client is not considering sponsorship at this time and is not open to relocation expenses.
ID#13313 – Sr Production Planner