Sr PHP Full Stack Developer
OVERVIEW OF THE POSITION: Our client is growing and turning to TeamBradley for help. They are currently looking for a Sr PHP Full Stack Developer. In this role you will be developing new solutions and enhancing current ones.
- Collaborates with development team on enterprise-grade, e-commerce solution
- Uses relevant, open-source solutions for PHP, such as Symfony
- Collaborate with stakeholders and other teams to suggest the best tools and practices
- Grows the Oro Stack in implementation
- Degreed with 7+ years of full-stack development on Oro using Symfony experience
- Symfony framework, automated testing, OOD and OOP knowledge
- PHPUnit, Symfony’s Web TestCase, and integration testing, implement best Continuous Integration practices knowledge
- PHP, security vulnerability testing and remediation experience
- Good knowledge of PostgreSQL, ElasticSearch, RabbitMQ and Redis
- Database design and other web MVC framework experience
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY: Resumes without the required technical skills and experience will not be considered. Although a strong desire for a certain type of position is a credit to your goal, experience is necessary. Our client is not considering sponsorship at this time and is not open to relocation expenses.