Sr Network Administrator
OVERVIEW OF THE POSITION: Our client is growing and they are teaming up with TeamBradley to find a Sr. Network Administrator. The right candidate will have outstanding communication and leadership skills with strong Cisco experience. This role is currently remote but will need to return to office on a hybrid schedule.
- Manage LAN, WAN, and Wi-Fi networks
- Responsible for performance of network
- Maintains network configurations and backups
- Responsible for firewall, proxy, and boundary level
- Business to business communication through VPN tunnels, point to point, etc
- Degreed with 7+ years’ experience
- Experience with Cisco, WAN,VLAN, Firewall and Proxy
- Routing and protocol experience
- application load balancing equipment experience
- industry network monitoring tools experience
- Usage of virtualization and networking
- Wi-Fi security and configuration
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY: Resumes without the required technical skills and experience will not be considered. Although a strong desire for a certain type of position is a credit to your goal, experience is necessary. Our client is not considering sponsorship at this time and is not open to relocation expenses.
ID#:13495 – Sr Network Administrator