Sr Network Administrator
OVERVIEW OF THE POSITION: Our client, a technology-driven manufacturer, is growing and turning to TeamBradley for help. Currently, they are looking for a Sr Network Administrator. The right candidate will be able to collaborate with others and have a CCNA or similar certifications. This position is located in Houston, TX, and working on a hybrid schedule (2 days remote and 3 days in office).
- Manage LAN/WAN/Wi-Fi network infrastructure.
- Network response, uptime, and performance.
- Maintain equipment configurations and backups.
- Firewall, proxy, and boundary-level devices and policies.
- Business-to-business communication through VPN tunnels and point-to-point.
- Best practices and protocols for networking.
- Mapping and documentation.
- Minimum of an Associate degree with 7+ years of experience.
- Experience with Cisco networking and application load-balancing equipment.
- Familiar with firewall and proxy procedures and activities.
- Palo Alto firewall and Cisco devices experience.
- Experience with routing and protocol.
- Knowledge of WAN redundancy.
- Previous usage of network monitoring tools.
- Usage of virtualization and networking in a virtual environment.
- Thorough understanding of VLAN structures.
- Wi-Fi security and configuration (prefer HP Aruba Wireless).
- Deep knowledge of Switching & Routing (OSPF, Switching, VLAN, EIGRP, BGP).
- Experience with change management procedures, configuration management, servers, and applications.
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY: Resumes without the required technical skills and experience will not be considered. Although a strong desire for a certain type of position is a credit to your goal, experience is necessary. Our client is not considering sponsorship at this time and is not open to relocation expenses.
Sr Network Administrator – 12019