Sr Java Software Engineer
Park Ridge, IL
OVERVIEW OF THE POSITION: Our client, a leading global provider of maintenance, repair, and operating supplies, is collaborating with TeamBradley to find a Sr Java Software Engineer. This person will be responsible for application and architecture strategies. They are looking for someone with strong Java, Spring Hibernate, and development experience. This position is located in the Park Ridge, IL area and is hybrid.
- Provide design and development and maintain final design and development review approval. Provides application support for the designated applications
- Provides input and coordinates application development changes
- Performs custom application analysis and design and is responsible for the final review
- Coordinates installations, upgrades, and patching of new software and maintenance releases. Performs testing of system changes and assists with user testing of changes. Responsible for application security aspects.
- Resolve unique and complex problems
- Process improvement, ensuring compliance with all relevant quality processes/procedures
- Stays up to date on all technology
- Bachelor’s degree with 7+ years of work experience
- In-depth knowledge of Java and Spring Hibernate
- Strong custom application design skills – application, database/ERD modeling, UI design, design pattern knowledge
- Familiar with application security tools
- Symphony Framework and PHP a plus
- Familiarity with OKTA, OATH, Vue, and PWA/RWA is a plus
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY: Resumes without the required technical skills and experience will not be considered. Although a strong desire for a certain type of position is a credit to your goal, experience is necessary. Our client is not considering sponsorship currently and is not open to relocation expenses.
Sr Java Software Engineer – 23-12004