Sr IT Applications Manager
OVERVIEW OF THE POSITION: Our client, a consumer goods company, is expanding and turning to TeamBradley for help. Currently, they are looking for a Sr IT Applications Manager. This person is responsible for managing updates, development, and enhancement of the ERP, EDI, and Business Intelligence application systems. Must have manufacturing ERP experience.
- Manage applications team that is responsible for key business applications
- Develop IT staff to meet the changing needs of the business and users
- Determine application development tools and standards
- Facilitate IT Governance process
- Collaborate with business teams to evolve systems
- Reviews computer programming techniques and designs of computer applications
- Leverage existing applications to streamline business processes
- Develop and maintain systems and staff performance
- Degreed with 5+ years of IT management experience in Applications Development in a manufacturing environment
- Experience with a Tier 2 Manufacturing ERP such as ideally Syspro, or others like Dynamics, Epicor, QAD, Etc.
- Experience developing Business Intelligence applications
- Integration technologies knowledge
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY: Resumes without the required technical skills and experience will not be considered. Although a strong desire for a certain type of position is a credit to your goal, experience is necessary. Our client is not considering sponsorship at this time and is not open to relocation expenses.
ID#: 13434 – Sr IT Applications Manager