Sr. Infrastructure Architect
Chicago , IL
OVERVIEW OF THE POSITION: Our client, a leader in the healthcare industry, is growing and turning to TeamBradley for help. Currently, they are looking for a Sr. Infrastructure Architect. This person will be responsible for providing technical leadership and leading effective integration of the enterprise architect processes. The right candidate will have excellent presentation and communication skills to present to different levels in the organization. This position is located near the Chicago, IL area and is hybrid.
- Analyze objectives and goals to identify common patterns, leverage points, and constant business needs across multiple business units and initiatives. Develop reference architectures and models for the major architectural domains. Define multi-year architectural evolution and roadmaps for major products that align with the reference architectures.
- Analyze the business strategy and define an IT strategy and enterprise architecture that enables the successful execution of the business strategies. Break down the business objectives and strategy into technical initiatives spanning multiple programs/projects
- Expert-level advisor to business and IT management on architectural and technology topics. Write and publish whitepapers and positioning documents.
- Define architectural and technology standards. Establish Architecture Assurance processes and integrate them using project management practices, E2E process, and software development lifecycle. Operate and develop the Architecture Assurance process.
- Provide best documentation practices
- Provide clear direction, coaching, and support to project teams
- Bachelor’s Degree with 15+ years of experience within multiple different areas of IT
- In-depth knowledge of programming languages and object-oriented approaches
- Wide range of Project Management methodologies
- Experience creating original concepts/theories for various projects
- Previous experience performing a cost-benefit analysis, business case development, and financial justification
- Stays up to date on emerging technologies
- Cloud or other certifications preferred
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY: Resumes without the required technical skills and experience will not be considered. Although a strong desire for a certain position is a credit to your goal, experience is necessary. Our client is not considering sponsorship currently and is not open to relocation expenses.
Sr. Infrastructure Architect – 23-12003