Sr Director of AWS Cloud Services
OVERVIEW OF THE POSITION: Our client is growing and they are teaming up with TeamBradley to find a Sr. Director of AWS Cloud Services. The right candidate will have the ability to adapt to changing technology and apply it to the needs of this company. Great communication and personal skills are a must. This person will be responsible for leading the AWS cloud services team.
- Develop cloud platform strategies and implementations to solve business problems
- Responsible for managing and building Cloud platform, technology roadmaps, architecture and services
- Provide leadership support evolving business and product requirements
- Drive Agile and DevSecOps transformation
- Provide leadership by following best practices
- Establish and lead the cloud team
- Accountable for planning, forecasting and managing within budget
- Manage reporting, SLA compliance, audits and assist in incident reports
- Bachelor’s degree with 10+ years of IT leadership and 5+ years specifically leading cloud services/operations teams in AWS
- Experience performing and automating cloud deployments, optimization, security activities such as threat detection and incident response, SLA compliance and reporting
- Extensive C- level Executive interaction and guidance.
- AWS Cloud operations and solution delivery experience
- AWS Cloud certifications
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY: Resumes without the required technical skills and experience will not be considered. Although a strong desire for a certain type of position is a credit to your goal, experience is necessary. Our client is not considering sponsorship at this time.
ID#13469 – Sr. Director of AWS Cloud Services