SQL Support Specialist
OVERVIEW OF THE POSITION: Our client, a startup software development company is growing and they are teaming up with TeamBradley for an SQL Support Specialist. They are looking for someone who has outstanding customer service and communication experience.
- Design, Install and support data transport services and installed onsite with clients
- Extract data from 3rd party customer systems
- Scan existing data extraction methods to troubleshoot
- Solve customer issue by collecting information and investigating problems
- Collaborate with colleagues to resolve service issues
- Document technical work and research
- 3+ years’ troubleshooting and problem-solving with customer facing experience
- 3+ years MS SQL, SSRS, or Oracle, Windows server or Linux experience
- Construction industry experience strongly preferred
- Experience tuning DML, SQL queries, and strong table design
- Data integrations and processing using CSV, JSON, XML File or message types experience
- Strong troubleshooting skills
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY: Resumes without the required technical skills and experience will not be considered. Although a strong desire for a certain type of position is a credit to your goal, experience is necessary. Our client is not considering sponsorship at this time and is not open to relocation expenses.
ID#13375 – SQL Support Specialist