OVERVIEW OF THE POSITION: Our client, a food and beverage company, is growing and turning to TeamBradley for help. They are currently searching for an outstanding SQF Administrator. The right candidate will have outstanding problem solving and communication skills.
- Lead GFSI/SQF Administrator/Practitioner and point person for all external quality audits
- Lead the preparation, execution, and follow-up of critical auditing processes
- Champions continuous improvement efforts and initiatives to establish an effective Quality Management System (QMS).
- Implements quality improvement activities to raise the performance of product lines
- Develop, implement, manage and integrates a QMS for manufacturing plants according to GFSI standards, specifically SQF.
- Serves as a primary quality control resource
- Develop and analyze data and product specifications to determine standards and to establish quality
- Design, implement and document procedures
- Establishes and implements metrics for monitoring system effectiveness
- Help review and approves customer provided product specifications
- Develop quality planning methods for all product lines
- Monitors vendor quality performance
- Report to management on quality issues, complaints, trends and losses
- Educate and train employees
- Bachelor’s degree with 8+ years of food and/or beverage QA experience
- SQF Leadership certification(s)
- Success in leading GFSI certification process
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY: Resumes without the required technical skills and experience will not be considered. Although a strong desire for a certain type of position is a credit to your goal, experience is necessary. Our client is not considering sponsorship at this time and is not open to relocation expenses.
ID#:13451 – SQF Administrator