OVERVIEW OF THE POSITION: Our client, a startup software development company, is growing and they are teaming up with TeamBradley to find Linux Admin. They are looking for someone who has outstanding customer service and communication experience. The ideal person would be in either the Central or Eastern time zone or be able to work those hours. The right candidate will have strong SQL, Linux and Bash/Shell Scripting experience. This position is currently remote.
- Collaborate to develop automation strategies and deployment processes
- Develop infrastructure monitoring and reporting tools
- Develop and maintain configuration management solutions
- Collaborate to develop test automation frameworks
- Bachelor’s Degree with 5+ years of support and networking experience
- Strong Linux skills are required
- Experience installing, configuring, and maintaining services with Apache, Bind, MySQL, nginx, etc
- Strong experience with Puppet and Chef
- Excellent Support, SQL, and Bash/shell Scripting experience
- Knowledgeable on networking and security products and enterprise network infrastructure.
- Experience with HTTP, SSL, RabbitMQ, XMPP
- Working knowledge of nginx Web Server Administration
- Previous experience with Ready Mix Concrete or construction materials a plus
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY: Resumes without the required technical skills and experience will not be considered. Although a strong desire for a certain type of position is a credit to your goal, experience is necessary. Our client is not considering sponsorship at this time and is not open to relocation expenses.
Linux Admin – 11785