Software Support Engineer
OVERVIEW OF THE POSITION: Our client, a manufacture and supplier of Software Systems is growing and turning to TeamBradley for help. This client is currently looking for an outstanding Software Support Engineer. This person will need to travel up to 70% to clients at times. Experience with supporting software or SMT is required for this role.
- Telephone support for software products.
- Windows and networking troubleshooting
- Perform on-site installation, training and troubleshooting
- Participate on projects related to computer software/hardware.
- Setup Windows & Database servers
- Degreed with 2+ years supporting Windows OS environments
- Prior experience in a Network setup and troubleshooting role
- Technical customer support experience
- Database experience (Microsoft SQL or Oracle) and Linux experience a plus
- Up to 70% travel to clients
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY: Resumes without the required technical skills and experience will not be considered. Although a strong desire for a certain type of position is a credit to your goal, experience is necessary. Our client is not considering sponsorship at this time and is not open to relocation expenses. This role is in office when the person is not traveling.
ID#:13440 – Software Support Engineer