Software QA Engineer
OVERVIEW OF THE POSITION: Our client, a startup software development company is growing and they are teaming up with TeamBradley for a Software QA Engineer. This person will be responsible for conducting automated and manual tests to make sure the software that is created fits the purpose.
BRIEF SNAPSHOT OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform functional testing, performance testing, scalability and stress testing
- Write and execute test scripts and bug reports
- Assess code, review documentation and provide quality assurance
- Provide feedback to software development teams
- Design tests to mitigate risk
- Document testing phases
- B2B experience preferred
- Construction or concrete experience a plus
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY: Resumes without the required technical skills and experience will not be considered. Although a strong desire for a certain type of position is a credit to your goal, experience is necessary. Our client is not considering sponsorship at this time and is not open to relocation expenses.
ID#13437 – Software QA Engineer