Software Development Test Engineer
OVERVIEW OF THE POSITION: Our client is partnering with TeamBradley to find an excellent Software Development Test Engineer. This career opportunity is in a fast paced environment, managing multiple large-scale IT projects. The right person for this position is a strategic thinker and problem solver. Strong communication skills are required, including working with customers.
BRIEF SNAPSHOT OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Familiar with Scripting or Automation
- Knowledgeable with Command line
- Experience with command editing tool
- Ability to debug processes
- Familiar with SDLC
- Unix/Linux experience
- Degreed with 7+ years of development, test and support experience
- Experience with C, C++, Java or similar languages
- Knowledge of JSON and XML
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY: Resumes without the required technical skills and experience will not be considered. Although a strong desire for a certain type of position is a credit to your goal, experience is necessary. Our client is not considering sponsorship at this time and is not open to relocation expenses.
ID#13314 – Software Development Test Engineer