Software Developer / IT Application Development Specialist / Software Engineer
New York, NY
Join a dynamic IT Application Development team in the heart of New York, where innovation meets determination. Be the game changer who shapes the future of front office processes and applications for a leading financial services firm. This position is hybrid. (in office 2 days a week, rest remote)
Why You Should Apply
- Opportunity to create essential solutions for portfolio managers, research teams, and traders.
- Work in a highly collaborative environment with dedicated professionals.
- Position based in our prime New York location, with flexibility for in-office days with your collaborative team.
- Attractive salary range of $120,000 to $140,000, plus potential bonus.
- This company’s culture is focused on innovation by attracting talented people who strive for excellence and thrive because creativity is encouraged and welcome here.
- Diversity and inclusion are simply aligned with the values of this company. Excellence in the workplace environment with a focus on the empowerment of individuals. Key to the success of this company is investing in its people and providing growth opportunities in a collaborative workforce.
- The world we live in is not just our workspace and home life. Employee programs include volunteer time off with a strong desire to assist nonprofit organizations. Thus supporting the community, we all live in.
- Paid holidays
- Vacation (15 days first year, 18 days year 2)
- Employee Discounts
- Fitness Center option,
- Auto and Home Insurance,
- Child care and tutoring
- Medical Insurance comes with three deductible plans.
- Prescription Drug plan.
- Dental Insurance comes with two plan options.
- Vision Insurance comes with two plan options.
- Wellness Programs supporting employees and families.
- Telemed options
- Counselor access for various needs
- Educational programs including stress management and nutrition and fitness.
- Preventative care checkups
- Well Being options
- Physical therapy
- Massage (with diagnostic doe)
- Chiropractic care
- And more like yearly flu shots.
- Life insurance.
- Long and short-term disability
- Flexible spending account
- Health Savings Account
- Benefits coverage
- Employee + Spouse or Domestic Partner
- Employee + Child(ren)
- Employee + Spouse or Domestic Partner + Child(ren)
(Plan details may differ slightly from this list.)
What You’ll Be Doing
- Get involved in cutting-edge technologies like C#, Angular, Azure, and DevOps.
- Designing, supporting, and maintaining critical software systems.
- Collaborating with diverse teams to understand and meet business needs.
- Crafting detailed specs for system enhancements and new modules.
- Writing and optimizing code, ensuring smooth integrations and processes.
- Mentoring junior staff and leading projects to successful completion.
- Be able to do the job as described.
- Proficiency in C#, Angular, Azure, and related technologies.
- Solid understanding of software development methodologies.
- Ability to work with business representatives and translate needs into solutions.
- Strong communication skills, capable of clear and concise interactions.
How To Apply
We’d love to see your resume, but we don’t need it to have a conversation. Send us an email directly and tell us why you’re interested. Or, if you do have a resume ready, apply here on this platform.
We’d love to help every single person who is interested and applies to this role. Unfortunately, too many people apply who don’t appear capable of doing the job. We apologize in advance, but we will not be able to respond directly to all submissions. This client is an Equal Opportunity Employer
ID number: 2312056 Software Developer / IT Application Development Specialist /Software Engineer