Senior Data Analyst
OVERVIEW OF THE POSITION: Our client, a global financial service corporation, provides their clients with superior customer service while always striving to exceed client expectations. They believe in providing quality services to their clients; they must employ innovative individuals that embrace a team collaborative spirit to provide innovative solutions to their customers. They are currently looking for a Sr Data Analyst. This position is currently located in Chicago, IL, or New York, NY, and is hybrid preferred, or modified remote.
- Support data architects in building and maintaining a central data
- Gathering requirements and translating them into user stories that enable business stakeholders who consume data in reports, visualizations, and dashboards
- Assess data architectures across new and legacy system
- Collaborate with Product teams to understand upcoming features and releases to capture value delivered to the business
- A strong vision of how data can be ingested, refined, and optimized for business users
- Interpret large data sets using data queries and quality metrics
- Degree with 5+ years of previous experience as a data analyst, data developer, or business analyst
- Financial services organization experience
- Cloud technology and infrastructure experience
- Experience with large enterprise
- Experience with Azure Analytics, Jira, Microsoft SQL, .NET, and Python
- Data modeling techniques familiarity
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY: Resumes without the required technical skills and experience will not be considered. Although a strong desire for a specific type of position is a credit to your goal, experience is necessary. Our client is not considering sponsorship and is not open to relocation expenses.
Senior Data Analyst – 11832