OVERVIEW OF THE POSITION: Our client is growing and they are teaming up with TeamBradley to find a Security Architect. The right candidate with have deep knowledge of various security domains. Great communication and personal skills are a must. This is a remote role!
- Development and implementation of security architecture principles and standards
- Develop functional and technical security requirements
- Design, reviews and recommendations for various IT projects
- Provide hands-on engineering support
- Design, build and deploy security solutions supporting cloud application deployments
- Conduct research to identify new attack vectors
- Provide engineering support for security processes
- Develop and maintain security architecture program metrics
- Collaborate with Enterprise Architecture to define architecture processes, standards and patterns
- Develop and maintain basic code to automate security processes
- Bachelor degree (Masters strongly preferred) with 7+ years of experience in various security domains including security engineering
- Experience from a Java and the J2EE Environment, strong UNIX administration skills, scripting and automation experience, cryptographic algorithms and principles, networking fundamentals, addressing, and TCP/IP, protocol and network analysis.
- SME in web application security
- Expert in application security and development processes.
- Understanding of systems programming, graphical user interfaces and control languages
- Technical domain knowledge in three areas of concentrated technical expertise
- Ideally both a CISSP and AWS certification
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY: Resumes without the required technical skills and experience will not be considered. Although a strong desire for a certain type of position is a credit to your goal, experience is necessary. Our client is not considering sponsorship at this time.
ID#:13476 – Security Architect