SAP Security Analyst
Park Ridge, IL
OVERVIEW OF THE POSITION: Our client, a leading global provider of maintenance, repair and operating supplies, is collaborating with TeamBradley to find an SAP Security Analyst. This person will be responsible for supporting audit cycles and making sure to follow compliance standard.
- Perform spot checks on accounts, user account onboarding, and termination reviews
- Oversees offshore SAP Security Analyst. Performs spot checks on their work. Gives direction and ensures they are following standards
- Adheres to regulatory and compliance requirements
- Collaborates with service delivery, internal audit, and external audit teams
- Supports and monitors SOX
- Audits with internal and external audit personnel
- Degree with 5+ years of security-specific experience
- 3+ years implementing SOX Security and Audit Controls
- SAP Security Certification and CISA, CISSP, CGEIT, or CRISC a Plus
- Experience in IT security policy management, information security risk management, IT security governance, and security audit engagement management.
- Knowledgeable on Active Directory, groups, users, and organizational units
- Understanding on SAP security; table level restrictions; authorization groups; company code restrictions; mass user creation; deletion; and ECATT scripting
- In-depth understanding of SAP security authorization concepts. Experience with GRC 5.3 and 10 is a plus.
- Experience implementing and supporting SAP security
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY: Resumes without the required technical skills and experience will not be considered. Although a strong desire for a certain type of position is a credit to your goal, experience is necessary. Our client is not considering sponsorship at this time and is not open to relocation expenses.
ID#:13428 – SAP Security Analyst