SAP Business Analyst
Buffalo Grove, IL
OVERVIEW OF THE POSITION: Our client is focused on providing their employees with a work environment that promotes teamwork and innovation in order to supply their clients with high quality manufacturing products and services. Placing an emphasis on employing highly skilled and dedicated individuals, our client offers an excellent benefit package, with the opportunity to grow within the company. Currently, they are looking for an SAP FI/CO Business Analyst for their growing IT team. This is an in-office position and is not remote.
- Analyze business processes and identify relevant systems. Collaborate with users and management to build consensus on a solution and coordinate implementation activities.
- Assemble and execute test scripts for business process changes and upgrades
- Maintain Business Process, Training and Design Documents, Flowcharts, and Strategic Decision Documents
- Expand technical requirements for system enhancements and do the subsequent SAP system configuration, testing and documentation
- Business process improvement with the use of system to improve bottom line results
- Collaborate with users to make sure they understand the system capabilities
- Aid in the preparation of Business Process Procedures, End-user documentation, Test Scenarios, and User manuals
- Analyze OSS notes and use OSS and SDN to resolve problems or find new ways to use
- Debugging of systems and analyze ABAP short dumps and resolve issues
- Bachelors degree with 3+ years SAP configuration and implementation experience
- Data Load (ECATT, LSMW, Winshuttle)
- Functional expertise with the following SAP R/3 module MM
- Procure-to-Pay and Plan-to-Produce experience
- Project management experience
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY: Resumes without the required technical skills and experience will not be considered. Although a strong desire for a certain type of position is a credit to your goal, experience is necessary. Our client is not considering sponsorship at this time and is not open to relocation expenses.
ID#: 13341 – SAP FI/CO Business Analyst