SAP FI Business Analyst
Park Ridge, IL
OVERVIEW OF THE POSITION: We are seeking for our client an SAP FI Analyst to primarily provide support for SAP software with a focus on the Finance module and BPC. This includes Vertex and Vistex incentives functions. This analyst will ensure that there are integration points for systems such as credit cards, EDI, banks, and payroll software. As Analyst, you will act as the bridge between IT and the business. If you are an experienced Analyst with excellent interpersonal skills and possess strong SAP FI knowledge, this may be the role for you.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Over 3 years of experience in Systems Analysis
- Over 2 years of experience as Business Analyst
- 5+ years of experience in SAP FI
- Proven ability to manage mid-sized projects.
- Excellent communication skills: both verbal and written. Strong presentation skills.
- Ability to work well with a team and, at the same time, lead and motivate others.
- Technical knowledge/skills in:
- SAP data structures (highly knowledgeable)
- Data access tools and SQL (ability to query data)
- Application software technical capabilities (ABAP, PI, Transport, etc.)
- Database design—create relational data models (Entity Relationship Diagrams)
- Software development
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY: Resumes without the required technical skills and experience will not be considered. Although a strong desire for a certain type of position is a credit to your goal, experience is necessary. Our client is not considering sponsorship at this time and is not open to relocation expenses.
ID#13512 – SAP FI Business Analyst