SAP ABAP Programmer Analyst
OVERVIEW OF THE POSITION: Our client a distribution supply company is growing and turning to TeamBradley for help. Currently, they are looking for an SAP ABAP Programmer/Analyst. This person will be responsible for supporting and creating custom ABAP based SAP Applications.
- Provide SAP functionality by leveraging ABAP, IDocs, Custom Functions and Classes, Smart Forms, SAP Script
- Determine enhancements and fixes to custom applications
- Resolve application problems and identifying their root causes
- Deliver high-quality and bug free applications
- Conducting unit, integration and user acceptance testing to validate functionality
- Degreed with 3+ years in IT Systems development and support in a manufacturing, sales and distribution company
- 2+ years of hands on development using SAP ABAP – related to SAP ECC, MM, PP, FI & SD modules.
- Integration with 3rd party products
- Understanding of ASAP, Agile, ITIL or equivalent development methodologies
- Experience with 2 or more of the following programming : SQL, LSMW, Data Dictionary, CATT, SAPScript, IDoc, ALV, EDI/XML, ABAP Query, security & authorization profiles
- MS Windows and Office applications experience
- 5% travel
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY: Resumes without the required technical skills and experience will not be considered. Although a strong desire for a certain type of position is a credit to your goal, experience is necessary. Our client is not considering sponsorship at this time and is not open to relocation expenses.
ID#:13433 – SAP ABAP Programmer/Analyst