SAP ABAP Developer
OVERVIEW OF THE POSITION: Our client, a manufacturing company, is growing and they are turning to TeamBradley for help. They are currently looking for an outstanding SAP ABAP Developer. The role will responsible for all aspects of the development life cycle and support all SAP systems. The right candidate will have outstanding communication skills.
- ABAP development including use of IDOCs, RFC, BAPI, BADI, ALV, LSMW, ABAP Workbench, Data Dictionary, Reports BDC and SAP Scripts.
- Support SAP modules by providing design and development of Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Extensions, Forms and Workflows
- Technical specification using SAP tables/field
- Assist with SAP upgrades
- Degreed with 2+ years of SAP ABAP Programming experience
- SAP SD, MM, FI, PP and QM modules knowledge
- Manufacturing environment and ABAP certification a plus
- Winshuttle design and Loftware Label Manager design experience a plus
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY: Resumes without the required technical skills and experience will not be considered. Although a strong desire for a certain type of position is a credit to your goal, experience is necessary. Our client is not considering sponsorship at this time and is not open to relocation expenses.
ID#13471 – SAP ABAP Developer