SAP ABAP Developer
OVERVIEW OF THE POSITION: A leader in the manufacturing industry, this family-owned corporation stays true to their core mission and values—providing excellent work/life balance, having a positive impact in the world and growing an innovative organization! Our client places a high priority on their employees, offering them an in-depth benefits package, an exciting work environment and many other perks. This is an amazing organization to be apart of! Currently, they are looking for an experienced SAP ABAP Developer. Must have excellent communication skills.
- Development and implement solutions within an SAP ERP environment
- Collaborate with business to support business processes
- Subject matter expert, creating and maintaining programs and documentation for ERP and BW development
- 1st level support of SAP configuration, assisting the Business Analyst and SAP BI/analytics solutions
- Provide technical and functional application support
- Engage in code reviews, supporting code base, and support standard processes and framework
- Degreed with SAP certifications in the ABAP area preferred.
- 5+ years of ERP technical and integration skills (SAP ABAP, SAPScript and Mulesoft preferred)
- 3+ years in manufacturing environment
- 2+ years BI/analytics experience
- Less than 20% travel
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY: Resumes without the required technical skills and experience will not be considered. Although a strong desire for a certain type of position is a credit to your goal, experience is necessary. Our client is not considering sponsorship at this time and is not open to relocation expenses.
ID13379 – SAP ABAP Developer