Salesforce Sales Consultant
OVERVIEW OF THE POSITION: Our client, an IT consulting firm, is currently growing and turning to TeamBradley for help. They are looking for an outstanding Salesforce Sales Consultant. The ideal person will have Salesforce experience. This person will be a self-starter and able to collaborate with sales team.
- Produce potential leads, customers, and sales
- Evolve sales strategies to draw in customers
- Maintain relationships with customers
- Present product, solution and services to customers
- Collaborate with key industry partners to build pipeline and close business
- Build partnerships and lead deal cycles
- Strategic Account Planning with clients
- Degreed with 5+ years of selling IT services
- 3+ years of selling Salesforce Services and Licenses
- Knowledgeable on Salesforce Product Offerings
- Pre-call planning and time management skills
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY: Resumes without the required technical skills and experience will not be considered. Although a strong desire for a certain type of position is a credit to your goal, experience is necessary. Our client is not considering sponsorship at this time.
ID#:13398 – SalesForce Sales Consultant