Sales Planning Manager
OVERVIEW OF THE POSITION: Our client, a food and beverage company, is growing and turning to TeamBradley for help. They are currently searching for an outstanding Sales Planning Manager. The right candidate will have outstanding problem solving and communication skills.
- Plan and execute small – large cross-functional sales projects
- Identify issues that hinder business success and provide solution or develop improvement
- Manage the development of operational reports
- Understand compliance with all contracts, documents, and procedures
- Implement training to understand technology and tools used
- Collaborate with IT team to define and build requirements
- CRM and sales technology strategy to ensure accounting of the full lead to revenue life cycle
- Manages all inside sales team
- Bachelor’s Degree with 3+ years of experience
- Knowledge of Manufacturing software, Microsoft Office, Outlook, and Internal tools (such as Qlik, E-Synergy, Concur and Forecast Pro)
- Must follow all safety and security procedures
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY: Resumes without the required technical skills and experience will not be considered. Although a strong desire for a certain type of position is a credit to your goal, experience is necessary. Our client is not considering sponsorship at this time and is not open to relocation expenses.
ID#:13450 – Sales Planning Manager