Project Manager Solution Delivery
OVERVIEW OF THE POSITION: Our client a Computer software company is growing and turning to TeamBradley for help. They pride themselves in being around for over 60 years with a lot of room for growth. Currently they are looking for a Project Manager Solution Delivery. This person will need Software Development knowledge with strong Project Management processes. This person will be working remote but need to be in the Chicagoland area to meet in the City for meetings and visiting clients.
- Knowledge of project management practices
- Carry out project management framework for software/ hardware, and digital production
- Develop and deploy CMS solution
- Manage the development of content for digital signage
- Deliver projects on time with communicating progress
- Use proper processes such as Communication Management , Financial Management , Quality Assurance, Risk and Issue Management , Resource Management , Scope Management, and Schedule Management
- Drive collaboration between internal business, global Build and Product teams
- Bachelor’s with PMP certification is preferred
- 4+ years of Software Delivery Lifecycle (SDLC) experience
- 2+ years of managing multi-work stream initiatives; preferably for CMS
- Experience managing development projects from start to finish, software development life-cycle, developing and improving best practices
- Project/program management skills with cross functional teams
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY: Resumes without the required technical skills and experience will not be considered. Although a strong desire for a certain type of position is a credit to your goal, experience is necessary. Our client is not considering sponsorship at this time and is not open to relocation expenses.
ID#:13458 – Project Manager Solution Delivery