Software Product Manager
Grand Rapids, MI
OVERVIEW OF THE POSITION: Our client is known for product support and they are currently growing. They are teaming up with TeamBradley to find an outstanding Software Product Manager. The right candidate will have outstanding communication and problem-solving skills.
- Transform the high-level vision of the SaaS application into an actionable plan
- Establish product backlog and build actionable user stories
- Represent the user’s needs/priorities during sprint planning
- Collaborate with the development and marketing teams
- Make sure testing and quality measures for new features meet requirements
- Help with product demonstrations
- Bachelors degree with 3+ years of experience
- Project management and agile development methodologies experience
- SaSS product manager experience
- Atlassian products and SQL experience preferred
- Able to capture, analyze, and document requirements
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY: Resumes without the required technical skills and experience will not be considered. Although a strong desire for a certain type of position is a credit to your goal, the experience is necessary. Our client is not considering sponsorship at this time and is not open to relocation expenses.
ID#13326- Product Manager