Glendale Heights, IL
OVERVIEW OF THE POSITION: Our client, a leader in industrial distribution is growing and they are turning to TeamBradley to help them. They continue to grow and provide opportunities for development and advancement. They are currently looking for a BI Analyst. This person will collaborate with others to understand the enterprise objectives and build capabilities in BI, Reporting and Analytics applications.
- Perform BI solution development activities
- Perform agile scrum master role
- Transform data and design Power BI UX
- Assess and debug complex code to develop maintainable code
- Generate processes to support data load, data movement, data transformation, and data synchronization
- Help train end users
- Perform source data analysis for reporting requirements
- Bachelor’s degree with 5+ years of experience with 2 years of integration/ETL experience
- 2+ years developing BI reports and using BI tools
- Knowledgeable experience on data, BI/analytics, data visualization and reporting platforms
- Agile Methodology experience
- Experience working in a medium to Large organization in the Manufacturing or distribution industry
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY: Resumes without the required technical skills and experience will not be considered. Although a strong desire for a certain type of position is a credit to your goal, experience is necessary. Our client is not considering sponsorship at this time and is not open to relocation expenses.
ID#:13383 – BI Analyst