OVERVIEW OF THE POSITION: A leader in the manufacturing industry, this family-owned corporation stays true to their core mission and values—providing excellent work/life balance, having a positive impact in the world and growing an innovative organization! Our client places a high priority on their employees, offering them an in-depth benefits package, an exciting work environment and many other perks. This is an amazing organization to be apart of! Currently, they are looking for an experienced PIM Administrator. Must have excellent communication skills.
- Provide customers with quality product information
- Manage technical and operational duties that relate to Product Information Management solution
- Utilize Contentserv skill set to configure system, with strategic guidance from other teams
- Implementation of intergradation between software platforms
- Subject matter expert, facilitator and leader to ensure that the PIM solution is functioning correctly, administered, and integrated with other foundational systems
- Bachelor’s Degree with 3+ years of configuring using Contentserv platform
- 3+ years of data management/data governance experience
- 2+ years of database experience such as : MySQL 8.x, NoSQL, MSSQL
- Knowledgeable on Product lifecycle, attribution, taxonomy models, and distribution/publishing practices
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY: Resumes without the required technical skills and experience will not be considered. Although a strong desire for a certain type of position is a credit to your goal, experience is necessary. Our client is not considering sponsorship at this time and is not open to relocation expenses.
ID#13380 – PIM Administrator