PHP Full Stack Developer
Park Ridge, IL
OVERVIEW OF THE POSITION: Our client is growing and turning to TeamBradley for help. They are currently looking for a PHP Full Stack Developer. In this position you will collaborate with other team members of the development team to enhance and maintain solutions.
- Collaborates with the development team on enterprise-grade, e-commerce solution
- Uses relevant, open-source solutions for PHP, such as Symfony
- Grows the Oro Stack in implementation
- Degree with 1+ years of experience with Oro using Symfony
- Object-oriented design skills
- Experience using Symfony’s Web TestCase, and integration testing, implements best Continuous Integration practices
- Knowledgeable on PHP
- MVC frameworks experience
- Experience with development on OroCRM, OroCommerce and OroPlatform a plus
- Hands-on experience with continuous integration, planning and code analysis
- CRM and eCommerce systems experience a plus
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY: Resumes without the required technical skills and experience will not be considered. Although a strong desire for a certain type of position is a credit to your goal, experience is necessary. Our client is not considering sponsorship at this time and is not open to relocation expenses.
ID#:13387 – PHP Full Stack Developer