Oracle Database Administrator
OVERVIEW OF THE POSITION: Our client, a manufacturing company, known for its iconic creations has always focused on delivering quality products to consumers as well as continuously improving their productivity. Currently, they are looking for an experienced Oracle Database Administrator to join their organization. This position is an in office role.
- Administration, cloning and performance tuning all Oracle databases and EBS applications
- Investigate and apply patches to Database and EBS applications
- Troubleshoot issues and escalate to other teams as needed
- Implement database changes
- Installation of new Oracle environments
- Bachelor’s degree with 7+ years managing Oracle E-Business Suite Applications R12 (EBS and ASCP)
- 7+ years of Production Oracle DBA experience
- Oracle Database Technology (11g, 12c, 19c) and Oracle Enterprise Manager knowledge
- Experience managing multiple RDBMS environments
- Experience monitoring and tuning databases
- SQL, PL/SQL, and tuning knowledge
- RMAN backup and recovery skills
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY: Resumes without the required technical skills and experience will not be considered. Although a strong desire for a certain type of position is a credit to your goal, experience is necessary. Our client is not considering sponsorship at this time and is not open to relocation expenses.
ID#:13473 – Oracle Database Administrator