Network Security Engineer
OVERVIEW OF THE POSITION: TeamBradley is collaborating with a non-profit organization that provides various financial services to its clients. The company is seeking to add to their staff a Network Security Engineer. Our client offers a great environment to work in with strong benefits and believes in a healthy work-life balance.
- Install, configure and maintain security infrastructure systems, devices and appliances (including email firewalls, firewalls, IDS/IPS, VPN’s, SIEM, switches, routine security patching, and web )
- Lead pen-tester. Perform routine testing and checking of the network for weaknesses in software and hardware.
- Technical lead, including on-prem, cloud-based compute, storage systems and 3rd level support
- Collaborate with management to define and maintain security policies/procedures
- Fix complex network problems
- Assist in resolving issues and maintaining processes for data backups, replication and recovery
- Aid with new business related changes. Design and implement new network devices/servers
- Planning and executing annual changes to network and servers
- Develop and maintain documentation to train others
- Mentor co-workers
- Stay up to date on industry trends
- Make sure to follow compliance with rules, and regulations
- Bachelor’s degree with 3+ years of firewall experience
- Must have financial intuition experience
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY: Resumes without the required technical skills and experience will not be considered. Although a strong desire for a certain type of position is a credit to your goal, experience is necessary. Our client is not considering sponsorship at this time and is not open to relocation expenses.
ID#:13455 – Network Security Engineer
Rich Bradley: email@example.com