Buffalo Grove, IL
OVERVIEW OF THE POSITION: Our client is focused on providing their employees with a work environment that promotes teamwork and innovation to supply their clients with high quality manufacturing products and services. Emphasizing employing highly skilled and dedicated individuals, our client offers an excellent benefits package, with the opportunity to grow within the company. Currently, they are looking for a Network Analyst. This is an in-office position and is not remote.
This position is responsible for working with the network across the company, collaboratively planning and designing the network both local and wide to ensure access and that the network is up and running. This person will work closely with the System Administrator. If the words install, configure, and maintain are the words that best describe what you do day in and day out – then this job might be the right place for you.
- Degreed with 3+ years of experience as a Network Engineer or Analyst
- Strong LAN, WAN, VLAN, and TCP/IP experience
- Juniper and Cisco experience required
- Network hardware and software needs.
- Network security and firewall and Palo Alto experiences are pluses.
- Ability to work with and communicate with company members at all levels of technical knowledge.
- CCNA Wireless, other CCNA or CCNP a plus.
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY: Resumes without the required technical skills and experience will not be considered. Although a strong desire for a certain type of position is a credit to your goal, the experience is necessary. Our client is not considering sponsorship at this time and is not open to relocation expenses.
13333 – Network Analyst