OVERVIEW OF THE POSITION: Our client is expanding and is looking to TeamBradley to help them grow. They are currently looking for an experience Network Administrator. This person will be responsible for the hardware and application software administration. The right candidate will have experience working in a larger environment and be flexible.
SNAP SHOT OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Design, support, and administration of the corporate email system (Outlook 2013)
- Support Skype Business Server
- Perform backups/restores, upgrades and troubleshooting of EMC Avamar backup software/hardware
- Support Microsoft operating systems which includes Active Directory, Certificate Authority, DHCP Server, DFS, DNS Servers, Group Policies, Hyper-V hypervisor, Failover Clustering, WINS Server, WSUS, SANs, and Print Services
- Construct and manage standard build documentation for all upgrades and servers/devices.
- Install all hardware and software applications into the production domain
- Monitor the production domain including servers, printers, and uninterruptible power units
- Monthly testing and implementation of upgrades and patches for applications, operating systems and hardware
- Stay up to date on all technology and suggest updates for future
- Collaborate with vendors for updates and repairs
- Provide backup support for mobile BYOD
- Administration of O365 and Azure
- 5+ years of experience administering Microsoft Windows Server 2012
- Experience with multi-site 1000+ user environment
- Experience supporting and troubleshooting HPE server hardware and server design and configuration
- 1 Saturday a month required
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY: Resumes without the required technical skills and experience will not be considered. Although a strong desire for a certain type of position is a credit to your goal, experience is necessary. Our client is not considering sponsorship at this time and is not open to relocation expenses.
ID#13298 – Network Administrator
Rich Bradley: firstname.lastname@example.org