.Net Development Manager
OVERVIEW OF THE POSITION: Our client, a leader in the retail industry, has always been committed to offering their employees stability, outstanding benefits packages and ample opportunities for growth within the organization. They believe in acknowledging and rewarding the hard work, dedication and achievements of employees and providing a working environment that fosters creativity, innovation and collaboration. They are currently looking for an outstanding .Net Development Manager. This position is hybrid located near Deerfield, IL area.
- Review design and advise on optimizations to maximize security, stability, observability, cost, and performance
- Automate manual practices to help build efficiencies
- Collaborate with other Leaders of our e-commerce applications
- Collaborate with other teams
- Provide training and learning opportunities
- Collaborate with management to build a roadmap that will define the future work and prioritize situations
- Define the Sprint planning, lead the daily scrum calls and meetings
- Collaborate with other security teams to strengthen the security
- Masters degreed preferred with 3+ years of experience working as a Development Manager
- Strong experience and hands-on skills with Microsoft, Micro-services Architecture, .Net, New Relic, Sentry, SQL Server, SumoLogic, and Restful APIs
- Strong technical background to do code reviews and lead developers
- Microsoft Azure Administrator certification a plus
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY: Resumes without the required technical skills and experience will not be considered. Although a strong desire for a certain type of position is a credit to your goal, experience is necessary. Our client is not considering sponsorship at this time and is not open to relocation expenses.
ID#:11766 – .Net Development Manager