OVERVIEW OF THE POSITION: Our client, a leader in the retail industry, is committed to offering their employees stability, outstanding benefits, and ample opportunities to move up within the organization. They also believe in acknowledging and rewarding the hard work, dedication and achievements of employees and providing a working environment that fosters creativity, innovation and collaboration. Currently, they are looking to add a .NET Developer to their team. This company is current working remotely but hopes to move to a hybrid (2 days a week in office) situation early next year.
- Gather and analyze requirements from users
- Design and develop software solutions that aligns with the business needs using industry best practices
- Implement and integration test for code changes
- Help on supporting existing software solutions
- Stay updated with trends on software development technologies
- Create technical guidelines documentation
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science is preferred, or proven solid background in software engineering
- 4-6 years IT experience in SQL (SQL Server 2015 preferred), Stored procedures, ASP.NET, and C#
- Experience with Microsoft .NET technologies in an Agile environment.
- Experience with API, automated testing frameworks, CI/CD Practices, Microservices Architecture, and tool-enabled monitoring
- Pluses would be: Experience with Azure, Azure DevOps, ecommerce, checkout workflows, PCI, Payment glows and Tokenization
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY: Resumes without the required technical skills and experience will not be considered. Although a strong desire for a certain type of position is a credit to your goal, experience is necessary. Our client is not considering sponsorship at this time and is not open to relocation expenses.
ID#13499 – .Net Developer