Lead Cybersecurity Engineer
OVERVIEW OF THE POSITION: Our client, a leader in the retail industry, has always been committed to offering their employees stability, outstanding benefits packages, and ample opportunities for growth within the organization. They believe in acknowledging and rewarding the hard work, dedication, and achievements of employees and providing a working environment that fosters creativity, innovation, and collaboration. They are currently looking for an outstanding Lead Cybersecurity Engineer to set up and lead the Cybersecurity area. This position is located in the Deerfield, IL area and is on a hybrid work schedule (Monday and Thursday in office, the rest of the days are remote).
- Managed Detection & Response, Endpoint Protection Platform, Log and Event correlation, Intrusion Detection/Prevention, Web application firewalls, Multi-Factor Authentication, Anti-virus and Anti-malware, Data Loss & Protection, Application Penetration Testing, Web & Email Spam filters, and Vulnerability Management.
- Managing Vulnerability Assessments and Critical/High-Security Incidents and Threats.
- Evaluate systems, applications, networks, and retail devices for vulnerabilities.
- Conduct Cybersecurity risk assessments and offer mitigation strategies.
- Experience leading Incident Response Plan exercises.
- Lead a team of Cybersecurity professionals.
- Create and update project plans and service requests.
- Improving Cybersecurity controls.
- Contribute to the annual PCI Audit.
- Make recommendations for security policy changes.
- Research National Cybersecurity issues with a focus on triage and mitigation planning.
- Review Cybersecurity contract agreements.
- Complete Cybersecurity documentation to comply with policies.
- Develop, and manage Cybersecurity Programs.
- Bachelor’s Degree with 6+ years of technical Cybersecurity Lead experience.
- CISSP or equivalent Cybersecurity certifications.
- Knowledge of Azure Cloud Security Center (Azure Defender).
- Knowledge of Network Security tools.
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY: Resumes without the required technical skills and experience will not be considered. Although a strong desire for a certain type of position is a credit to your goal, experience is necessary. Our client is not considering sponsorship currently and is not open to relocation expenses.
Lead Cybersecurity Engineer – 23-12027