Key Account Manager
OVERVIEW OF THE POSITION: Our client an electrical and electronic manufacture is growing and teaming up with TeamBradley to help them add talent to their team. They are looking for an outstanding Key Account Manager. The right person for this role will be a go getter with data center background experience.
- Propose and implement, with management support, medium to long term penetration plans to maximize potential and profitable new product development opportunities
- Develop business relationships
- Map network of manufacturing plants, design and decision-making centers, supply chain methods, subcontractors, contract manufacturers and distributors associated with the designated Tier 1 global Data Center accounts.
- Coordinate all project activity with management to ensure an efficient two-way flow of information
- Design products into Account’s equipment and automation lines by collaborating with others
- Develop and prepare cost effective solutions
- Study and suggest changes in equipment, processes, or use of materials or services to reduce cost and improvement operations
- Put together monthly reports on sales activity and prepare annual forecasts and medium-term goals
- Maintain record of all Account activity in CRM
- Travel 40-55% both domestically and occasionally internationally.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering with 5+ years of data center selling experience
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office programs
- CRM, SAP experience preferred
- Open to 40 – 55% travel primarily in the Pacific NW and Texas area.
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY: Resumes without the required technical skills and experience will not be considered. Although a strong desire for a certain type of position is a credit to your goal, experience is necessary. Our client is not considering sponsorship at this time.
ID#:13371 – Key Account Manager