Jr Software Engineer
OVERVIEW OF THE POSITION: Our client is partnering with TeamBradley to find an excellent Jr. Software Engineer. This career opportunity is in a fast-paced environment collaborating with team members. The right person for this position is a strategic thinker and problem solver.
- Bachelor’s degree with 6 months to 2 years of experience
- C language required but open to other Software Engineering languages
- Additional skills and experience should include:
- Linux/Unix operating systems
- Unit and system testing and version control
- Designing architecture and debugging
- Algorithmic analysis
- SDLC experience
- Software process experience
- Must be able to pass a thorough background check
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY: Resumes without the required technical skills and experience will not be considered. Although a strong desire for a certain type of position is a credit to your goal, the experience is necessary. Our client is not considering sponsorship at this time and is not open to relocation expenses.
ID#13325 – Jr. Software Engineer